Tuscany Village is now Offering a Certified Nursing Assistant Course!!
Who are we looking for?
Individuals who have an interest in helping others through providing competent and compassionate medical care.
No pre-requisites required to take this course.
What to expect:
- Class time with lectures and testing requirements
- Skills checkoffs in lab
- Clinical at facility working and interacting with staff and patients
- Complete and take state exam for C.N.A. certification
Why should you be a C.N.A.?
- This is a great steppingstone for anyone considering a career in healthcare
- Schedule flexibility and the ability to work and go to school if needed.
- Helping those in need and having the ability to provide quality patient care
How do you apply?
- Call Tuscany Village @ 713-770-5300 Ext. 3022
- Leave message for Kayla Barkley
- Set up time for interview and bring resume